Thursday, June 26, 2008

I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. I died. Then the worms came . . . Worms?? Worms make me crazy. I was crazy once . . .

How would one know when one has lost his or her mind? Admission of the fact of a crazy mind kind of seems like the person knows what's going on. If you're truly crazy, you shouldn't know it, right?

Perhaps I'm just special like that.

All you need is love? If by love you mean Tacos, then yes, all you need is love.

Love and water. Great by themselves and when put together.

For a limited time only, you can have your very own Forsuk, complete with I like cake talking action! Only $12.99!

Speed. Speed is important. Efficiency. Time is running out. Run, little hedgehog, run. I think I missed the starting gun on life. I like Pink Floyd. Time is a good song. The song of time is pretty sweet too. I wish I was Link. Then I could get the Master Sword (the sword of evil's bane, no doubt.)

I smell nice. I'm not sure if it's vitamins or not, but I do smell nice.

Just thought you should know that I have a fetish for domination.

I should put on pants.

No comments: